Democracy Now! Monday, March 27, 2006
* Headlines for March 27, 2006
Run time 59:00Language en
* Between 500,000 to 2 Million Take to the Streets of L.A. To Demonstrate Against Anti-Immigrant Bill
* Freed British Peace Activist Norman Kember Tells World Not to Forget Plight of "Ordinary Iraqi People"
* Bush Signs Statements to Bypass Torture Ban, Oversight Rules in Patriot Act
* Blood Money? As Divestiture Movement Heats Up, Sudan Government Pays Close to $1 Million for New York Times Supplement Advocating Investment and Praising "Peaceful, Prosperous and Democratic Future"